1. Bag dust collector manufacturers share burning: if the dust bag is kept in the flue gas for a long time beyond the normal temperature of the bag, it will easily make the bag harden and shrink, or melt to produce holes. Inadequate thickness of the initial layer of the bag, Mars brought by the flue gas into the bag, or dust heating, will also make the bag burn out holes. The burning of the bag is mainly reflected in replacing the bag to remove dust. As the pre coating is not carried out after the on-line replacement, the high-temperature flue gas carrying Mars directly touches the bag, which is easy to burn the bag. Measures to prevent burning: ensure the initial layer thickness of the bag surface.
2. Wear and tear: Wear and tear cloth bags mainly occur in the middle part of the dust collector, and on the single bag, they mainly occur within 1 meter from the outlet. The main reasons are uneven distribution of flue gas, high velocity of flow in the middle part of the single room and high velocity of filter gas near the outlet of the single bag, which results in dust impact and wear, and also damages the fabric tension of the bag. Local cloth bags are perforated and their service life is too short. Dust removal bags for frequently worn parts are replaced by wear-resistant cloth bags.
3. Excessive filtration gas velocity will break the initial dust layer and cause excessive wear and tear when dust impacts the cloth bag. If the frequency of cleaning the cloth bag at this time is too high, it will easily lead to loosening of the fabric and accelerating the wear and tear of the cloth bag. Dust in the smoke exceeds the design standard, it will also accelerate the cloth bag wear and tear. Too much dust accumulates in the small ash hopper will accelerate the cloth bag wear and tear if the smoke in the smoke chamber contains too much dust.
4. It is easy to cause wear and tear between bags when the distance between bags is too small and the keel is bent. The difference between the diameter of bags and keel is not good when the cleaning time is too small. It will shorten the cleaning cycle and increase the pressure of air injection. The friction between bags and keel will accelerate wear and tear when it is too large. Special attention should be paid to the characteristics of some filter cloths which vary greatly with temperature and have elongation.
5. When there are holes or burrs in the keel weld, or rough surface caused by corrosion, the wear of cloth bags will also be accelerated. Lack of sealing between cloth bags and porous plates will cause the wear of the fold at the top of cloth bags.
6. The misalignment of the Venturi tube or pulse tube with the cloth bag can easily cause the jet flow from the nozzle to wash the upper part of the cloth bag directly and cause wear. Too frequent cleaning of the cloth bag will accelerate the wear of the cloth bag. /